Know who you are dealing with
Avoid being scammed
Protect your identity
- Protects against phishing/spoofing sites
- Confirms who you're doing business with
- Identifies if site is safe to do business with
- Identifies who gets the info you are sending
- Warns if passwords/info not protected
- Analyzes all links of a search
- Analyzes links in email/instant messenger
- Avira Selects CallingID to Provide Safe Browsing Technology In Avira Anti-Virus 2013
Avira partners with CallingID to include CallingID's real-time safe browsing service
New Haven, CT, Oct 2, 2012
- CallingID Launches LinkAdvisor 2.0
A Break-though in Safe Browsing and Identity Protection,
DALLAS, TX, October 19th, 2010.
- CallingID Link Advisor Protects Users Against Spear Phishing, Zero-Day Attacks and Other Identity Theft Threats,
NEW HAVEN, CT, September 6, 2010.
- CallingID Protects from Internet Fraud Sites that Infiltrate Search Engines,
NEW HAVEN, CT, May 22, 2010.
- CallingID Automatically Protects against Phishing holes in Internet Explorer,
NEW HAVEN, CT, March 2, 2010.
- CallingID Safe Browsing Suite Protects Users from Internet Fraud and Identity Theft and Encourages Users to do Business with Reputable Sites,
SAN FRANSISCO, CA, February 5th, 2010.